Monday, April 18, 2011

Online shopping. Ew.

I would just like to put this out there... I hate online shopping.

Does anyone else go through this? Everytime I buy something online from overseas, something has to go wrong. Whether they've sent me the wrong product, left pieces out, sent the wrong colour/size, or have just taken over 2 months just to send me something small!

Talking to others about it has made me realise how it may just be me. It's totally a conspiracy against Australia Post and FedEx, I know. But do you blame me? Everyone else seems to love online shopping; it's easier, it's cheaper, more variety... and they find it annoying if it only arrives towards the end of the 14-21 day delivery guarantee.
Come on, people! I'm not asking for sympathy, don't get me wrong. I just need to vent my frustration.

Ergh. I sound like I take these things for granted, don't I? I mean, in the past we used to wait for weeks just for a letter to be delivered, and I'm complaining that it takes too long for something to come all the way across the world? But these are the expectations they place on themselves... including the expectation that they'll send me the right thing for that matter!

See what I mean? Shopping in reality is so much easier. You buy something and Bam! It's in your hands, nothing more to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment