Monday, December 20, 2010

Insane.

My head is about ready to explode. All these results revealed this week... it's insane.

^ Haha. In regards to the above line, that was all I wrote on Thursday and I couldn't even continue! But it truly was insane... all the work we have put into the past year or so of our lives just Bam! squeezed into a series of numbers which will help define where we will end up next year, and evidently who we'll end up next year.

To all those who finished this year... CONGRATULATIONS! :) Now the pressure is off, and we can enjoy the freedom, rest and sunny(ish) weather. And whether or not you got the marks you had been hoping for, there are always alternative paths to what you want to do... Sorry, I'm starting to sound like a year coordinator now :| I'll stop. But you know what I mean! Don't give up! :)

To be honest, I am still unsure about the course I'm heading into next year. We're only young, and we already have to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life? Insane. Okay, sure, we can change our minds a thousand times, but still! I don't know about you, but I think it's incredibly daunting, especially considering how many different universities, courses, majors, etc... there are out there! Ahh! I think I'll be putting off making those choices for a while.

I hope all you HSC kids out there with me are happy with your results... but remember, this isn't the end! :) Good luck with university acceptances, tafe or college plans, gap year planning, and whatever else! Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment