Monday, February 14, 2011

Amour aime aimer amour.

Hi. Yes, I know. I know. And I'm sorry! But I've been busy, okay? Give a girl a break. 12 days isn't so bad... right? Well I'm back into it now, so stop your complaining, hehe. Oh! and... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY my lovely readers! I hope you had a great time with the one you care about; and, if you were riding soloOo this time around, you're right! Valentine's day is just a cheap excuse for something something..? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the spiel.

But to be entirely honest, it doesn't matter, because in the end it's just another day, right?

If you're with someone, you should be able to feel the love they have for you without having to be showered in an over-priced bouquet of roses. Every time you're with the one you care about, it's another Valentine's Day (minus the excuse to eat a million yummy chocolates just because you can).

And if you're (as I said, in probably the coolest way I could find to say "single") riding soloOo, then you'll always have that wondrous chance to celebrate Valentine's Day each time you're with the one you have found. Who needs one day in a year? Why not many? And even in saying that, who says you even need someone to take care of you? What are we without our independence? Okay, sorry, enough with the questions, I promise. My point is, don't get all beat about not being able to celebrate with someone, it's really not that big of a deal!

I'll leave you with this... "Amour aime aimer amour!" It's from James Joyce's Ulysses, and means "Love loves to love love!" And I could give you my own interpretation of the quote, but this time, I'm leaving it to you. I thought it might be appropriate for anyone today.

Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment