Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Challenge.

Okay, so I've decided to try this thing.. A 30 day Blog challenge.

Someone suggested it to me, and so I googled it, but because I'm a stubborn person - don't blame my Italianess! - I didn't like everything so I'm adapting it. Haha. I'm combining the 30-Day Tumblr Challenge, the 10-Day Challenge and the 30-Day Letter Challenge to create the... *Drumroll...* 30-Day Just a Challenge Challenge! *The crowd goes wild!* Hehe

I'm not going to be doing it day per day - could be more than once a day, maybe only once a week... We'll see how it goes anyway with HSC study and all. And it will indeed be amidst my usual silly posts :)

And I would advise you all to try it. Whether you have a blog, or you just do it in your journal or something, you could learn something about yourself ? The list will be revealed each post... Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment