Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bold letters.

So some people ask me why I make random words or phrases in my blog bold... Well, there's a secret message that can be decoded by taking the first letter of each bold word, find the corresponding number for that letter (eg. a=1, b=2, etc.), then you add all those together, subract it by the total amount of words, then... Okay, I'm totally kidding.

I think I started making things bold because when I looked at my first post, People are interesting, it looked kind of bland being all the same so I thought making it bold might make it appear more interesting. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. Seeing myself write it out makes me realise how weird it sounds... But I've just done it ever since then.

It generally has to do with emphasis on the main points of the post. If you wanted to get a quick gist of what the post was about, you would read the bold letters. But in saying that, I can't guarantee that this will apply to all posts.

Oh well, it's just something I do and I thought I'd explain it seeing as some readers have been curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment