Friday, September 3, 2010

Ohana.

As each day passes at school, I realise how much I really won't miss it. I know that sounds weird or whatever, but I'm serious. I'm really over it and just ready for a new adventure. It's been 13 years of being stuck in the same routine; we've never known anything else. Everyone says they'll miss the social side, but if you're close, then what's preventing you from seeing your friends beyond school?

Challenge Post 03- A picture of you and your friends

Friends are amazing things. I know I seem completely cliché in saying so, but oh well, it's my view. The girls I hang out with at school have become almost like family to me - 'Ohana' as Lilo would say. We're the crazy bunch who play Hide'N'Seek at lunch, and go into hyper-drive much too easily :)

Shams, Emma, Provie, Nat, Miriam, me, Aleks, Bec... Alyssa's missing.
We're really tight, and what I love is that we can be ourselves around each other... A lot of people are too afraid of what other people think - even their friends - that they're hindered from being who they are. In my group, however, we're pretty much as crazy as each other, so there's not even room for criticism.

We've never had a fight... Which seems much too common for a grade full of girls. Ha. Who am I kidding? High school is so full of drama and gossip and rumours, but my group has this awesome protecto-shield from all that bullshit. Between us, the only thing we would argue over is food.

They really do mean a lot to me, and I can't wait for all the adventures that lie ahead... Especially after HSC!

No comments:

Post a Comment