Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The meaning.

Challenge Post 02- The meaning behind your blog name

Passionately Curious comes from a quote of Einstein's actually;
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
I often find myself in a predicament of not knowing who I am or what I want to be, where I want to go, what I wish to do... And a lot of people go through it as well.
So when confronted with the question of where I'm headed, the quote is my simple thought on the matter.

Sure, there are things I'm good at, but they stem from my curiosity of wanting to know more; this desire to discover things and experience the world for what it is. And don't get me wrong, I don't mean this in a bad way at all; it allows me to figure out the things I want and the person I wish to be.

You know, Einstein was a pretty awesome guy. He proved that molecules and atoms exist; laid the foundation for quantum mechanics; came up with the theory of special relativity; oh and did I mention E=mc2 ? He wrote and published five of history's most important science papers at the age of 26 in his "spare time." Simply amazing. And who doesn't love his scruffy hair-do?

I'll leave you with another brilliant Einstein quote to ponder on...
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

1 comment:

  1. This post describes me almost perfectly. I think you just earned yourself a reader.

    ReplyDelete