Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just let go.

Sometimes I am envious of the rain; the way it just lets go and pours down. I wish I could do that... just cry if I want to cry. Not have to act like everything is okay to everyone else. If I feel something, then I want to feel it without having to hide. Not sit and smile, and wait for it to go away.

And why, if we are so filled with excitement, passion or happiness, can't we dance like crazy in public? All those peering eyes shouldn't count for a thing. To hell with it!

Why are we so afraid of our emotions? Or more importantly, why are we afraid to show them to others? We're all human; we all feel happiness and pain, danger and love. So why do we let other people's thoughts cloud our own need to express?

If I'm happy, I will dance. If I'm sad, I will cry. And if I love, then I will love with all my heart. Because I don't want to hide anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment