Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The recent me.

Challenge Post 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

A lazy Sunday with Anthony

This is one of my most recent photos, taken at Emma's birthday picnic with Anthony :) I chose it because it makes me smile, and so does he. We don't actually take many pictures together, but I like how this just captures a simple unexpected moment between the two of us.



Okay, 15 "interesting" facts about me...
  1. My favourite colour is black - and I really don't care if you think it's only a tone
  2. I'm afraid of dying
  3. I don't believe in karma, destiny, fate, soulmates.. all that mumbo jumbo
  4. When I was younger, I wanted to grow up to be the pink Power Ranger
  5. I often forgive, but I rarely forget
  6. My favourite number is 6
  7. I'm a grammar Nazi
  8. I don't know what I'd do without Daniel or Sabrina
  9. My favourite food is French toast
  10. I fidget almost constantly
  11. I cried the first time I watched Star Wars III
  12. I write poetry - or what I like to consider "poetry" anyway
  13. I love overhearing someone talk about me, whether it's good or bad
  14. I love all the cheesy things
  15. I love the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment