Friday, July 1, 2011

Farewell, stupid tumour.

Well, I'm fine :)

The operation went smoothly and I've just been recovering these past couple of days. It seems like it was so long ago, but really it has only been 2 days. I guess there's been so much progress recovery wise, that it feels like it's been longer than that. And if you factor in the boredom of not being able to do much, then there you are! It feels like a week.

It's been easier than when I had my appendix out (Farewell, stupid appendix) - thank gosh! I am actually able to walk around somewhat easily. My right arm doesn't like to co-operate too much though, but I'm surviving. Also, it was only a one day thing, so I didn't have to stay overnight and eat horrid hospital food more than once...

Mmmm... Yum!
You'd think that they'd feed you something nutritiously beneficial, but no. The scary thing is I was too hungry not to eat. Except the meat, oh my. I'm not entirely confident that you could classify that as meat.

Oh well, I'm back to eating what I want and almost doing the things that I could before. Each day it gets easier of course. I'm just glad it's all over and I'll be fully recovered soon!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment