Friday, January 21, 2011

USyd.

I made it in! :) Yes, that's right. Me. I'm going to the University of Sydney! *happy dance*

Although what I'd really love to do this year is B Arts (Media and Communications), the cut-off was 98.5, which - put simply - is insane. And so I put my first preference as B Arts. I really don't mind as I can just do that for a semester, then transfer. Which is the great thing about it all... Even if you didn't get what you wanted, there's always time to change.

Ahhh, the sandstone buildings, the green, green grass, NO UNIFORMS! Oh, and hello? It's Hogwarts. I'm stoked and so excited. I love USyd... and now I've made it. I'm so proud of myself, and of all of you who've gotten into your courses. And even if you weren't able to get into your preference, remember, there's always time to change and work towards where you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment