Monday, January 17, 2011

I hate goodbyes.

They hurt too much.

Myself, Cristina, Sabrina, Lucia, Joe, Donata, Daniel... Skywalk experience, NYE.

Fifteen people in one house... I'll admit, it was crazy at times. But I miss it, and I miss you all already. It's not fair that so much distance should stand between us. That's the way life is sometimes though. And we live on seperately, but always still together.

And despite the distance between us, the memories will stand forever. I'll never forget these few weeks that came and went so fast... Thank you for everything.

2 comments:

  1. No, thank you. The time we spent together passed too quickly.
    "And we live on seperately, but always still together." Totally agree. This makes me think of the items part of our every day lives that we all share.
    For example: the box of cards and envelopes, the cushions, and the most recent addition -- the bracelets. Not to mentions all the photos and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... All the memories -tangible and intangible - will forever keep us together :)

    ReplyDelete